Terms & Conditions of Use of the SecureYourTrademark.com Website:
- The information contained in this website should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.
- Any legal services offered by the Law Office of Xavier Morales are limited to representation before the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office, the U.S. Copyright Office, and the National Arbitration Forum only.
- Client understands this is an application process which could result in denial of the Client’s trademark. The Law Office of Xavier Morales cannot guarantee approval or registration of any trademark application filed on Client’s behalf.
- Trademark Statement of Use filings and Extension Request filings are billed separately, and are not included in the Comprehensive Trademark Search u0026amp; Filing Package Service.
- Trademark renewals and trademark maintenance filings, including Section 8 Declarations of Continued Use and Section 9 Renewal Applications, are billed separately and are not included in the Comprehensive Trademark Search u0026amp; Filing Package Service.
- The Law Office of Xavier Morales expressly disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or actions not taken based on any or all the contents of this website. The content of this website is included for informational purposes only, and may not reflect current legal developments. Clients or others should not act or refrain from acting on the basis of any content included in this website without seeking the appropriate legal or other professional advice.
- The viewing of this website, in part or in whole, and/or communication with the Law Office of Xavier Morales via Internet e-mail or otherwise through the website, does not constitute an attorney-client relationship between the Law Office of Xavier Morales and any recipient or sender.
- The Law Office of Xavier Morales is not responsible for any third party content that may be accessed through this website.
- Because of the highly sensitive nature of the information provided to us, the Law Office of Xavier Morales will never share your confidential personal information with anyone except as discussed herein.
- The Law Office of Xavier Morales collects information necessary for us to evaluate your business goals and to conduct a proper search. This information is not provided to any third party without your authorization. We may collect IP addresses to help diagnose problems and for system administration. We also may use raw data information for research purposes.
- We use the information collected from you in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. We may also disclose your information if required to do so by law, court order or as required by other governmental or legal entities.
Should you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, please e-mail the Law Office of Xavier Morales by using the contact form here.